Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A bit about me

So just a little bit about me. 
I have always been a bit of a tree-hugger.  As a child I loved animals and the outdoors.  I grew up and decided to go to school for psychology to try and help people.  I co-oped (best thing anyone can do!!) and realized that it was not my calling.  So I changed gears and began working in the consumer goods sector but I didn’t feel complete in my job for quite some time and didn’t know what was missing.  Then I rekindled this tree-hugger love again in 2008 when I looked into MBA programs.  I found Marylhurst University and the MBA in Sustainability program.  I began the online program in 2009.  While earning my degree online and from the comfort of my home, I became a vegetarian and married my amazing husband.  I continue to have a passion for sustainability and still actively research sustainability topics and decided I should share what I learn.  I appreciate you taking the time to read my posts and feel free to reach out to me if you want to talk more or have any thoughts I should hear. 

greenerlifetomorrow@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment